Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just another mm2 thread
Sounds to me like maybe you have an illegitimate or very outdated copy of that document. There is a much newer one out there released in (08-2021) that includes a whole lot more info.

Not to detract away from this wonderful forum in any way ... but maybe you should head over to the Authors website and ask those questions. There is nothing the guy cannot answer about red engine programming and how the ecm works. Last I checked, he was more than willing to help/educate just about anyone trying to learn how ecm works, how to do any programming the right ways so that it don't trash the engine in some way.

-- That is, as long as they (A).Are not pig headed/arrogant and r willing to listen. They (B).Are not trying to make big power and blow up engines. And ©. Are not trying to do other stupid things that shorten engine life in any way.
My intention is only for to be helpful on here on occasion and noting more. What I post is always grounded on a factual basis, as I have no tolerance for ppl who try to use fakery, fancy-talk, etc. to try to impress others.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MaraJin for this post:
  • Deeoux

Messages In This Thread
Just another mm2 thread - by Deeoux - 03-23-2022, 05:04 AM
RE: Just another mm2 thread - by MaraJin - 03-30-2022, 10:49 AM
RE: Just another mm2 thread - by Deeoux - 04-14-2022, 12:51 AM
RE: Just another mm2 thread - by littlet666 - 05-16-2022, 12:25 AM
RE: Just another mm2 thread - by Aleeex - 02-03-2024, 01:17 AM
RE: Just another mm2 thread - by Gearheart - 05-24-2024, 09:57 PM